Monday, May 12, 2014

Some Pictures Of My Yard

I was able to get outside this weekend to enjoy my very colorful yard.
  I had some visitors helping with the yard work

I am not sure what the official name of this flower is, but it always makes me think of fireworks.
 The neighbors tree always give the street such a burst of color
This is the first full year for my pear tree, I am hoping for lots of wonderful fruit. Growing up the neighbor next door had a huge pear tree, they were an elderly couple that did not care for the fruit. Every summer we would eat pears until we could not eat anymore. Those were the days, I know this tree will never reach that size in my lifetime, but it brings back great memories.

Shared with Macro Monday 2.    Macro Monday intro badge photo MM2badgeintrofinal_zps09e45e9a.jpg

5 comments:

  1. How pretty David. Personal favourite is image 2. Great post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I like that one best myself. I have it set as my wall paper on my work computer.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! That second pic with the bee is my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting. My daughter the camera salesperson told me I could not get a bee in focus with my macron lens. She told me the only way would be to buy an expensive accesory for my lens or a better macro lens. I was very happy with this shot!

      Delete
  3. So love the rich purple colour. The flower radiates beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by, I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...