Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Idaho Falls, Idaho

The last month has been very crazy. I addition to doing a complete bathroom remodel I had to travel across the state to Idaho Falls for my job...

I saw this old water tower, it was so colorful it really caught my eye.

 This bridge runs right through the park in the center of town.

 They have a beautiful round about in the middle of town.

 This was the other thing I had going on, my youngest was married a few weeks ago. She wanted to have the entire wedding party get ready at my house. There was not any pressure to have a workable bathroom before her wedding! I was installing the sink ten minutes before I was supposed to be picking up the flowers and the cake. We got it done, and we were ready for the wedding party to take over our house.  

A little humor here. Note to self- do not cut the first slice of cake under a pillar holding up the rest of the cake. All ended well, but that gave us a little unwanted excitement for the day.

5 comments:

  1. David, your photos are brilliant! Congrats to the new bride. I was laughing along with you about the cake cutting incident.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I thought it was just the angle I was at when they cut the cake.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to your youngest! I love your black and white shot, so much atmosphere. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely scenes here David. Very well composed. Glad the Cake stayed whole! ish

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by, I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...