Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Every Day's First Year in Review.

Happy New Year!!!

2013 was my first full year of having a blog. I have learned a lot in the past year. Reading other people's blogs,and trying to get only the very best photos for my blog. I bought a new camera in March. Much to my surprise my macro lens has become my favorite lens, I use it about 90% of the time.

 
My most viewed post Rural life vs City life was about an interesting experience I had while on a business trip to eastern Idaho. 359 people looked at this post! The text about city vs rural was co-written by my wife Nancy.



I also learned that walking into a room with 50 cameras pointed at you is terrifying! If you know your picture is going to be taken, and living in a photo album for generations, SMILE before you enter the room. The aisle may be to short for a second chance.
 

I entered photos into the Idaho State Fair for the first time in my life, and I won second place

Looking forward to what 2014 may bring.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year David, enjoy 2014

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 2nd place win! It's nice to see you excel and having the confidence to enter contests. You've clearly grown as a photographer this year. I wish you all the best in the comng year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail

    Thank you for your compliment, that means so much coming from someone with your talent. You

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by, I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...