Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Oh Milwaukee!!!

I had the pleasure of spending a week in COLD Milwaukee, Wisconsin last week. This is a small collection of my trip...

 Milwaukee River starting to freeze. By the end of the week it was frozen solid

Shared with Orange you glad it's Friday Orange You Glad It's Friday


 Bridge tower all decorated for Christmas


Zeidler Union Square 

 Milwaukee had more old buildings than I could count. Unfortunately I was working all week, so I did not get to photograph very many...

 The view from the Milwaukee art museum. Very industrial with all the dirty smokestacks.

It is very strange to see a body of water as large as Lake Michigan frozen.

2 comments:

  1. That looks cold! I love visiting a city and seeing all the lights. Note that I said "visiting" a city. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visiting.. It was very cold, & I managed to get very lost both driving and walking. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by, I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...