Sunday, October 6, 2013

The newest member of the Oliver family!!!

Presenting Tami & Matt Lloyd 
 After 27 years of having only daughters, I now have a son (in-law)!!! 
 Nancy had to make sure everything was perfect before I went upstairs.
 My very artistic and great photographer made a great slide show of their engagement.
Give you camera to a brother, you never know what the may take photo of.
 The Bridal party
 The happy couple with Dad and (step) Mother
 This is the first time since Christmas 2011 that all the Oliver brother were together. My sister was not able to make the trip.
 The first dance, so exciting.
Last but certainly not least, the father daughter dance.

I do want to apologize for the quality, these were taken with my little point and shoot and the facility had VERY poor lighting. I will be interested to see have the professional photo came out. It was a very hard building to shoot, there were windows on two sides and a mirror on the one wall.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...