Thursday, September 5, 2013

Fast moving storm and angry sky

It was dry all day today, until about 4:00. Then they wind picked up the clouds came in, by 5:30 it was all gone. I just happened to have my SLR camera at the office.   
 This was the view to the West. there was some lightning to the west. 
 This was the view due North. Someone thought there was a funnel cloud 
 Looking Northeast a little clearer  
Due East blue sky, all four photos were taken at the same time from the office steps.    

8 comments:

  1. you have nicely captured the changes in this sky..looked pretty menacing in the first..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful photos for SWF!Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots but don't ya' just hate when it gets all threatening looking and then...nothin'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At at least it did not rain on the weekend. It was moving weekend, my oldest was sharing an apartment with her sister. The oldest is getting married so the middle daughter had to move. The good new for me is that I got my garage back. When the tow girls moved in together they had double furniture, so dear old Dad was asked to store all of the excess.

      Delete
  4. I love it when the sky is really active like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is actually a lot of fun to watch these storms. They typically bring quite a path of destruction with them. This one caused some flash floods in the foothills.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by, I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...