Saturday, August 24, 2013

My best "Mug Shot" Ever

I find it ironic that the best picture that has ever been taken of me, was taken by someone who has never held a SLR camera in his life.

My boss asked me to take photos of all of our employees for the company web site. I asked fa friend of mine to take my photo. All but three of the photos on our web site are ones that I took. I felt honored to be asked for the job. I even got the manager to smile for a photo. In the eight years I have known Lane I have never seen his smile in a photo. I was able to surprise him, then take the shot.

2 comments:

  1. It's always fun to see the faces behind the blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what I was thinking, that was my main reason for posting it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by, I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...