Saturday, July 20, 2013

Garden tour

This is photo journal of my garden progress

 This was supposed to be a photo of an almost ripe red Chili. The Chili was blurry but ended up being a great macro shot.  
 We are going to have a bumper crop of tomato, big ones, small ones, yellow and orange! Tomato pizza home made salsa and more!!!  
The nectarine tree is loaded. Last year we had zero fruit from our fruit trees.  


This is the best harvest ever of choke cherries. The first picking was 2 pounds!!!

4 comments:

  1. Choke cherries are splendid! And you take lovely photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shot of the tomatoes. My plants are just thinking about it at the moment...very frustrating especially when I want to start taking photos of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some years are weird, have you had bad weather? So much of the country has has awful weather.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by, I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...