Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Wonders Of Nature

For the last month Mother nature has been giving me so many photo opportunities. Along with natures amazing canvas comes a lot of spring cleaning and yard work. I have been posting many shots of my yard, I hope I an offering enough variety to keep people interested.   
Perfectly framed 
Whiskers 

Pedals of life 
It looks like a birds nest full of babies 

Ready to burst open any day  

So soft and smells so good. 
Shared with Weekly Top Shot Weekly Top Shot

6 comments:

  1. your macro shots are super, great photos, nice lighting and detail- Your variety is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number five looks like a pod full of sleeping baby flowers. I can just imagine them bursting open and stretching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to post an updated photo latter in the week. Thank you for visiting

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting. I love black & white, I am always a little hesitant to use it especially on something so colorful as flowers.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by, I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...