Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me

Yesterday was my birthday, as well as our annual inventory at work. This is usually a fun-filled 14 hour work day, that is continued the following morning. It is actually not that bad, we get to see co-workers once a year from other parts of the state. We also get a day and a half of no phones, email, etc. If we had stayed on our normal schedule, inventory would have been on Valentines day, so we moved it up one week. How nice.

My boss bought me a birthday cake for inventory dessert, do you think he was trying to tell me something? Or maybe it's just that his 5 year old son selected it???

6 comments:

  1. Very fancy BD cake, and if he were, I'd be flattered, Clowns bring joy and happiness, belated Happy Birthday wishes from France...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your birthday was a good one! I think the cake is cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the birthday wish. It was a good day, & if I have spend the day doing inventory one every 15 years I can live with that.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your birthday wish. I am to shy to be the class clown. Lane did tell be that his 5 and 3 year old children picked it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by, I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...