Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Little Hug After Play Time




I have had dinner and a nap. Mom And Dad are winding down trying to read, so now I am going to try to annoy them, playing with a ball on the couch!!!   
All tired out now, a little rest. 

We do not know Anya's history, other than what came with the adoption papers. She was give up for adoption because her owners "traveled too much" We think she may have been traveling with them, possibly in a motor home. She was declawed and she will randomly jump up on a chair, and hold on for dear life.
I have never seen a cat sit like this. She is doing this less and less over time...

6 comments:

  1. These are very beautiful photos of Anya, first time I've seen a cat sit like this too...your other photos in this blog are stunning as well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. You have very beautiful photos as well. I am your newest folower. Now that the weather has warmed and everything is not covered in ice I hope to get some new outdoor photos.

      Delete
  2. She sure is a pretty girl! She is lucky she "found" you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think pets find their owners, not the other way around.

      Delete
  3. Cats all have such a unique personalities...a few years ago we had 4 cats at one time...when the last one was gone...I just couldn't bare to get another one. For a long while...and if anyone would have told me what our next cats were going to be like...I would never have believed them. The two young ones...you just cannot believe how nosey they are...I cannot open a door, drawer, box, or paper bag without they want to get right in. And when the boy was young, he would jump from couch, to shelves, to the top of a door to walk along the top: http://picsandpiecing.blogspot.com/2008_01_05_archive.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anya is only my second cat, they are a lot of fun. I took a series of pictures of her attacking the evil grocery bag last weekend.

      Thank you also for following my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by, I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...