Sunday, December 9, 2012

Downtown Boise at Christmas


Sunday morning coffee with my daughters

For the last 10 or 12 years my daughters and I have Sunday coffee together. This week it was my turn to meet by Angela's house in downtown Boise. Below are pictures of the Capital Building all decorated for Christmas-
I have my Sunday coffee with my daughters, these two have their Sunday morning street music session. They are in front of Albertson's every Sunday, rain or shine. It seems they are just doing it for people to enjoy, and for their love of music.

 When you first enter the Idaho State Capital you are greeted with a giant wreath-  

poinsettia tree in the Capital Rotunda

Idaho State Christmas Tree

Boise City at the Grove

City Of Boise tree located at the Grove in downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...