Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Gifts


All the Christmas gifts have been opened. My daughter bought me a Kodak Instamatic 134 camera with the original box. It was an unexpected surprise. This was my first camera that I saved my allowance and paper route money to buy when I was 9 years old.     

I gave away a record number of home made calendars this year. I printed 11 copies with 7 different formats. I did not use my photos this year, but old family photos. Some of the photos dated anywhere from the 1890's to the 1990's. It was more work than I have ever put into a calendar but well worth it. Everyone loved them.  

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. Love to have/see one of those calendars! I certainly remember that Christmas photo and opening our gifts - very methodically, of course. Everyone had their turn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do remember it took a long time to get through the process.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by, I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...